New features

KinesicMouse forum
Xcessity
Site Admin

New features

Post by Xcessity »

Hi,

I just got a feature request by a user, just posting this here to collect these requests in one place. Feel free to add any comments on this.

*) Keyboard shortcuts to switch profiles.

Best,
M
Xcessity
Site Admin

Re: New features

Post by Xcessity »

I started working on this feature request. I think we might see a release in the next 7-10 days. Currently I focus a lot on creating detailed tutorial videos. I think in the past I neglected the documentation part and never documented the potential of this software. Creating videos is very time consuming, but it creates a lot of value for you.
Xcessity
Site Admin

Post by Xcessity »

New release version 4.0.4 is online including profile switch shortcuts. Go to Settings->Profiles->Profiles(tab) and assign any keyboard shortcut to a profile. Press the shortcut and the KinesicMouse will switch to the profile.
Xcessity
Site Admin

Post by Xcessity »

Hello,

I got a request from Gábor for adding sounds to the KinesicMouse. I found that this is a really great idea and I have to admit it feels really great when I gave it a try. In the process I updated the whole build of the software to the latest library version. For users this might not make a difference, but it ensures that the software remains working in the future.

Release 4.1 will include:
- 3D sounds for mouse button clicks (left click -> left ear, right click -> right ear ...)
- Customizeable sound effects for key assignments (press, release)
- Qt6 and Visual Studio 2022 tool chain
- New installer built with Qt

I hope that the new release will be available in a few days.
Best,
M