- Go to Settings->Keyboard->Macros
- Hit the "Edit" button and a text editor will open
- Copy and paste the macro at the second last line of the file. The last line must remain and read: "</XY_MACROS>"
- Save the file and close the editor.
- Hit the "Reload" button in the KinesicMouse
- Click the "Add New" button
- Choose a adjusted signal that you want to trigger the macro with
- Select the macro that you want to trigger
- Make sure the KinesicMouse is not paused and then the macro should trigger correctly.
1 post • Page 1 of 1
Here are the steps to install the macro: