The Division and IRIS

kontrolldon

The Division and IRIS

Post by kontrolldon »

Hi,

Anyone who got the Division working with a steelseries sentry and IRIS? The thing is that nothing happens ingame with the interaction boxes. In Windows 10 they are responsive and does what it should.
Tried almost everything now. Including to inactivate ingame Tobii support.

All software (EyeX etc) are up to date.

Would love to just look at my character to reload my weapon..
Zathras

Re: The Division and IRIS

Post by Zathras »

Don't have the game myself, but did you try using the hold setting for the interactors instead of press once? The press once setting hasn't worked for a lot of games for me... I've had to use hold and quickly look at the interactor to press a key once. You can bump the dwelltime a bit under Behavior if you have trouble doing a single key press... I found 100ms to be a good setting for me.

There was also an update for the Tobii software the other day. You might see if that helps as well.
kontrolldon

Re: The Division and IRIS

Post by kontrolldon »

Zathras wrote:Don't have the game myself, but did you try using the hold setting for the interactors instead of press once? The press once setting hasn't worked for a lot of games for me... I've had to use hold and quickly look at the interactor to press a key once. You can bump the dwelltime a bit under Behavior if you have trouble doing a single key press... I found 100ms to be a good setting for me.

There was also an update for the Tobii software the other day. You might see if that helps as well.

Thanks for your reply.

Tried your settings but unfortunatley no change. Still can´t use it in the Division. Is there any other setting that is important?
(Got all updates, so it´s something else.)