Realsense F200 set up with Windows 10 Creator

KinesicMouse forum
seanthequad

Realsense F200 set up with Windows 10 Creator

Post by seanthequad »

Hi Markus
Hope you are well, I have a number of questions I'm afraid.
First of all I have just purchased a Dell Inspiron 13 500 series laptop which states that it as a Realsense camera built in although cannot specifically find the model, do you think that this would work with the KM?
I think the likely answer to the above is no, however I also have purchased ages ago and in a box until today a Realsense F200 WebCam it remained boxed because until now I did not have a USB 3 port to power it.
When I plug it in you get the bong noise of a new device being installed and then it drops out, you temporarily get a green light on the camera and then it goes out.
I have gone into the properties to make sure that the power is constant.
I'm not sure whether this is because it's the SDK being wrong I remember you said that we had to use a specific one or whether it's a driver issue or something to do with the new Windows 10 creator update
Either way any ideas and thoughts on how to get it working as it would be great, would appreciate if you have Realsense F200 developer camera if you could get it to work on a up-to-date Windows 10 system or if you could advise whether the newer versions of the camera will work with the KM I don't really Wanna spend another hundred bucks but maybe I will need to.

Cheers Sean Kelly
seanthequad

Re: Realsense F200 set up with Windows 10 Creator

Post by seanthequad »

Okay no response I've mucked around with it for about a week and can get it to work so I guess it's lost cause if anyone does get it working on Windows 10 with the old R200 please drop me a line would love to hear from you cheers