Mouse setup for FIFA 17

KinesicMouse forum
MayerH

Mouse setup for FIFA 17

Post by MayerH »

Hello all,

I am a fairly new user from KinesicMouse. Since a few weeks I am practicing with the programm.
So far it is doing well using the KM to work on the Computer. Now I want to get to the next level.
Playing a Game. I Installed Fifa 17 and here is my Problem:
I am able to select mouse and keyboard for playing. The KM is running a profile that I created.
When I start the game I am able to move the player with the KM but I am not able to hit the left or right mouse button.
Key bindings are working. For example I use the brow left up to execute the ESC key.
I tried Macros for the left and right klick but I cant get it to work. Maybe I am doing somthing withe Macro thing?
I tried the settings for the controller but when selected the player wont even move.

Is there anybody out there who can help me?
Who can teach me?

Thanks for reading, talk to you soon.

Harald
Xcessity
Site Admin

Re: Have trouble in setup for game

Post by Xcessity »

Hi,

I don't have FIFA around. Which type of clicks does it require? Do you need to click&hold the mouse buttons to control something? Or is it just a regular click (up/down instantly) that you need?
MayerH

Re: Mouse setup for FIFA 17

Post by MayerH »

Hello again,

after another long day of trying here more inputt.

But to answer your question first, it requires regular clicks

But there is something I found out today. I used the regular mouse profile on the game and two things are a bit strange.
First is, I open the game normally but as soon as I click in the gamescreen the left click not functioning anymore. All other stuff works just fine as it is suppost to. Second is, that the lips pucker works as a left click in the game screen, the lips pucker is set to click and drag in the mouse buttons menu of the KM.
Since I have the full version of Fifa17 I tried to confgure the keys to my needs but the only keys that I am not able to change are the mouse button keys.
My conclusion is that its not me beeing to stupid to set it up right nor the KinesicMouse has a problem...

Is there another way to click?

Also the normal mouse works properly.

HARALD
Xcessity
Site Admin

Re: Mouse setup for FIFA 17

Post by Xcessity »

Maybe FIFA relies on a certain downtime of the left mouse button. The KinesicMouse "LeftClick" is instant, which means button down and button up commands are sent immediatly to the operating system. You can try to configure your left click so that it is held down while performing the assigned expression (check the "Split" checker box in the Mouse Button Left configuration). Or you can define a macro that left clicks with a certain timeout inbetween.