Payment options

KinesicMouse forum
Tonguc

Payment options

Post by Tonguc »

Hi,

firstly, thank you for develop such a useful software thinking about disabled gamers and amazing price drop.

I really want to buy this software but my country banks have a problem with paypal and I can’t buy anything with paypal. Are there any payment options for using just credit card or may you add such a option to your website.

Thanks and regards.
Xcessity
Site Admin

Re: Payment options

Post by Xcessity »

Hi,

you can actually use the existing paypal link to paypal link to pay with credit card only.
Tonguc

Re: Payment options

Post by Tonguc »

Dear Marcus, thanks for reply but I couldn't find the way of direct payment with credit card in paypal link also. Maybe this is because of disagreement of paypal and Turkish goverment. Temporary paypal stop servicing to turkish members until reagreement happen but I need this software too much. I can pay with anyway. İf you can put link for credit card I can pay with credit card or if you send to me your bank details and iban number I can send to your accaunt, or I can pay for any other way. Please try to find some solution for me. I will be very appreciate about that. Thanks ( if you need my mail is tonguc0508@gmail.com )