KinesicMouse v3.2.2 released

KinesicMouse forum
Xcessity
Site Admin

KinesicMouse v3.2.2 released

Post by Xcessity »

Hi,

Happy new year! I just uploaded a new version of the KinesicMouse.

It includes the following features:
  • Signal groups can now be expanded/collapsed in the signal settings.
  • Signals can now be inverted.
The new invert feature was inspired by a user request. The user wanted to activate mouse movement e.g. only when he opens his mouth. So it is now possible to set the "Jaw open" signal to "inverted" and assign it to as the suppression signal in the Mouse pointer (relative) settings. Jaw open will now have value 1 when the mouth is actually closed and the value 0 when it is open. It could be better described as "Jaw close" signal now.

There are also other scenarios where it might come in handy to invert the signals.
shadowcatt

Re: KinesicMouse v3.2.2 released

Post by shadowcatt »

Thank you so much for doing this for me
akell

Post by akell »

Hi Markus

Is there a way to get notified about software updates?

I do try and visit the site and forum from time to time, but it is usually when needed and as a consequence I do not hear about updates until weeks after they occur.
Ikonos

Post by Ikonos »

akell if you have the kinesic mouse program open and you look at the very bottom right of the open window it will have the words "update available" in small light blue lettering.
akell

Post by akell »

Thanks for that. I will look out for this, but as I manage a number of PCs and do not always use the one with the software installed - I do not find out about the update until I use the relevant PC.

Is there a way to have a forum topic for software updates and then for new releases to be posted. I could then subscribe to updates for that topic?

Just a thought....